These last few weeks have been pretty busy. I feel like I’ve had so much going on, all these things just running around and keeping my mind constantly awake. Honestly it’s been slightly draining. On the plus side there’s been lots of nice little things to keep me smiling, so here is my March top ten list.
– Fresh flowers. The perfect way to brighten up any space. I’m especially loving the tulips and daffodils. These yellow tulips just make me want to smile every time I look at them.
– Binge watching Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons. So good! Definitely a guilty pleasure and the perfect way to waste a Saturday afternoon.
– Realising that the decision to set up a brunch club with some of my favourite ladies was definitely a genius idea. I love knowing however busy we all are we will always get together once a month. Also it’s a great way to check out new eateries in London.
– Isn’t Hampton Court Palace perfect? I love the fact that I live near places like this. Also imagine living here? Clearly I need to find myself a prince.
– Wahaca frijoles and tortilla chips. Heaven on a plate.
– Sisters. I spent the whole of the weekend with my two marvellous sisters and we had so much fun; baking, brunch, buying all the things in Sainsbury’s, Law & Order marathons and also a bit of running thrown in too.
– This post Women Are Not The Enemy from Michelle over at Life Outside of London. Just perfect.
– Passion-fruit martinis. Divine.
– The spring like weather that we are currently seeing. Yes, it’s still quite chilly, but there’s blue skies, fluffy clouds and longer days.
What are your happy things? Laura xxx